Whack your Boss is the encyclopedia jihad for cube-rage warriors. Sort that pesky company man in double-quick time here. Kudos to Stephen. The chain letter used to be the bane of your email box before people realised that email could be used to run 419 scams and market pharmaceutical drugs such as Viagra or ‘replica’ luxury watches.
Lawrence for this amusing chain-mail letter.
Subject: FW: Thanks
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:53:25 -0000My heartfelt appreciation goes out to all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me “forwards” over the past 12 months. Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed and healthy.
* Extra thanks to whoever sent me the email about rat crap in the glue on envelopes – because I now have to go get a wet towel every time I need to seal an envelope.
* Also, I scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason. Because of your genuine concern, I no longer drink Coca Cola because I know it can remove toilet stains, which is not exactly an appealing characteristic.
* I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.
* I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.
* I no longer go to shopping centres because someone might drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.
* I no longer eat KFC because their “chickens” are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.
* I no longer worry about my soul because at last count, I have 363,214 angels looking out for me.
* Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
* I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl on the internet who is about to die in the hospital
* I no longer have any money at all in fact – but that will change once I receive the Â£15,000 that Microsoft are sending me for participating in their special on-line email program. Yes, I want to thank you all so much for looking out for me that I will now return the favour!
If you don’t send this email to at least 144,000 people in the next 7 minutes, a large pigeon with a wicked case of diarrhoea will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour’s ex-mother-in-law’s second husband’s cousin’s beautician. DO IT NOW OR ELSE.
Have a nice day… OH and Merry Christmas :0)