Razorfish Report on Consumer Purchasing Behavior – Going Social Now – interesting and contradictory to BuzzLogic’s recent survey. Some of the adoption of widgets seems well out of kilter with my gut feel.
The DO Lectures | 4th – 8th September 2008 – a green version of TED, less up itself and more environmentally focused
bio-bak.nl – now featured in 1000 megapixels! – mad as a bag of cats
Kong Yiji and the question of software piracy – interesting outtakes from the ongoing debate in China on software piracy
raxraxrax.com » Blog Archive » 10 of the Best Social Media Tools for PRs – Rax over at Splendid has put together a list of great tools for online media relations.
Justin Perkins: Social Media ROI Calculator – SlideShare – social media ROI often isn’t that great for cause-related marketing
Social Media ROI and Statistics Reources | Constructing Social – handy collecation of reports
Vegetarian Starter Kit by PETA. They refused to do an edition sans Russell Brand
San Francisco CultureBus – something for me to try next time I am in SFO
Links of the day Japan-style from my friend Junko Furukawa who works for actio inc. in Tokyo:
- “Time-travel” with your pictures to give them an aged look
- Purikura-esque service for your photos
- Doodle over picture of the great and the good: my favourite is a rendition of the Monkey King character from the Japanese TV series of the mid-1970s
- When you need a helping hand in coming up with good excuses for a sicky
- Flipbook is a DIY animation tool which is pretty neat