China youth mediascapes is an Interesting presentation by Lisa Li of China Youthology for WPP’s media buying agency Group M.
The presentation is a snapshot of the media habits of young people in China during 2012.
Some key outtakes
- Chinese youths are spending 17 hours on media day (including multi-tasking
- They are consuming media from 8+ channels
- 93% of youth have used some form of online media in a given week
- E-commerce counts for over half of their retail spend
- 12+ hours a week spent on social network services
- Mobile access drove increased use of social