I’m travelling back from Manchester as this hits my blog, here are five things that made my week:
- The weather, like ‘what the frak?’ as they’d say on Battle Star Galactica; we’re did that heat, sunshine and smog come from?
- Transport for London in a bad way for an almost two journey into work on Thursday. If I was LOCOG I would be bricking myself about the state public transport infrastructure in London
- Salesforce.com for the invite to their Cloudforce event in London. I was really impressed by the work that they are doing with Activision
- A new Japanese blog I started following this week: Mystery Points written by uirahariu
- Bump‘s new application which allows easy transfer of files from the mobile device to the desktop. A really nice elegant idea that belies the complex technology underneath