I’ve training for Econsultancy for over a decade and I speak a fair bit at both public and corporate events which I like doing. People keep asking me to do it so I guess that I’ve got pretty good at it. I generally don’t submit to speak at events but if you want me to speak at yours I’d love to talk with you about it. I don’t charge for speaking but just ask that you cover my expenses if it’s outside London. I will also accept speaking opportunities in Hong Kong at no charge if they coincide with my travel plans.
A few of the events I’ve keynoted and been on panels at:
- Short and sweet code – Learn how to do it and make social objects with it (Social Media Week), London
- Emerging technologies and tactics for social media & building communities (ClickZ), Hong Kong
- Best Practices for Integrated Mobile Marketing Conference, Hong Kong
- Econsultancy Digital Cream, Hong Kong
- Asian Charity Services Ignite Seminar on communications, Hong Kong
- Experian Marketing Service conference, London
- SoCon – A brand journey in social media, London
- CIPR – (CIPRSM, Freshly Squeezed events in London)
- Social Media in Business (SMiB), London
- Reputation Matters – Online Gaming (for Verisign), London
- eTourism Forum – Cyprus
- mobileYouth Workout, London
I cover areas such as social media, digital marketing, youth marketing, but am known have an opinion about just about everything and anything.