Famous former Apple employee Guy Kawasaki has a couple of great blog entries that are great use for PR professionals.
- His guide to composing emails is invaluable to PRs emailing journalists and clients
- Guy’s guide to the art of schmoozing codifies common sense into probably one of the most difficult arts of the PR professional
Presentation Zen collates and provides great advice on presentation from that the Keynote deck to media interviews.PatternHunter outlines what they’ve called Jobs’ Law based on an informed observation posted on Slashdot.org.
He really is personally involved in the 5% of the most important decisions at Apple at any given time. That amounts to tremendous personal attention to the details of what is going on – and it also sets the tone for the other 95% of the decisions that get made when he isn’t around.