I carry a Moleskin notebook around with me that I use to help me write this blog by mapping out my ideas. Moleskin notebooks are bit boring looking so I like to cover them in a collage of stickers (or slap as those in the know say).
The slap on my present book is coming along nicely, though more is always welcome. A big shout out to:
- Munky King – vinyl model dons
- Wagamama – the canteen restaurant around the corner from my office in Bloomsbury
- Timbuk2 – messenger bags
- Element – skateboarding brand
- Milk magazine – for the DJ Nigo stickers
- Red Adair Company – thanks to some old work colleagues from the oil industry for this sticker
Your brand could join them. Mail me.