Things that have made my day this week:
- Morning coffee at Herman Ze German. The German sausage eaterie is best known as a fast lunch or dinner spot, but also does a mean cup of coffee.
- Tomi Ahonen’s battle on twitter with in-house PRs James Etheridge and Doug Dawson of Nokia following Tomi’s analysis of the Nokia quarterly results. Classic example of how not to do influencer relations: it was the kind of conversation that should have been taken offline. There is a time for transparency and social media and this wasn’t it
- The poster ads for Jamie Hewitt’s collaboration with Absolut Vodka
- Marvel Avengers Assemble – not as enamored as others were with the film, but not a bad bit of light entertainment, the standout performance was Tom Hiddleston as Loki
- Econsultancy’s digerati group who take an active role in organising events around course days in Manchester