Jason is now known as the poster child e-commerce with Fab.com, in a prior role I had Jason as a client as he tried to transform recruiting in a similar way.
The video is on YouTube so may not be available to all readers.
- Globally, five percent of retail is now online
- Move to e-commerce for emotional products is more about wow factor rather than price
- Global love for great product design
- Furniture, jewellery and art online have double and triple digit growth in sales
- More than 50 per cent of Fab’s sales can be on mobile during a given day, aggregates out to 35-40 per cent overall
- Consumers shop brands: product brands and retail brands. Expectation of online experience and product portfolio