Things that made my day this week:
BMW’s Vision for the computer game Grand Turismo reminded of what performance cars should look like. It makes the styling of the original Audi Quattro look like a pacifist in comparison to its own aggressive styling.
More information over at the BMW Group Pressroom.
Coca-Cola’s global campaign to reposition itself as a product that can be consumed responsively as part of a healthy lifestyle came up with this great looking advertisement from Argentina.
Ironically for the ad agency, the life on the righthandside looks suspiciously like agency life dressed up in a suit and tie…
Garth Ennis’ The Crossed has a free web comic from the franchise.
I love the eclectic selection of music that IF Music came up as their sounds of the summer which is Giles Peterson meets Balearic beats
That play list:
- Four Tet – Kool FM (Text Records)
- Michael Garrick Sextet – Prelude to Heart Is A Lotus (Gearbox)
- Dominick Martin – Valentia (Signature)
- Floating Points – Wires (Eglo)
- Fat Freddy’s Drop – Black Bird (The Drop)
- Itinerant Dubs – Spirit In The Underworld (Itinerant Dub)
- Ninja Tune & If Music Present – If (Ninja Tune)
- Robin Thicke – Blurred Lines (Startrak)
- Machinedrum – Eyesdontlie (Ninja Tune)
- Sampha – Dual (Young Turks)
I noticed this great animated toilet direction sign in Seoul: