Racepoint Global is a global marketing communications agency brand, based in the US and with European Headquarters in London, UK, and Asian operations headquartered in Hong Kong. We have special expertise in digital media relation – social media is at the core of every programme we run for our clients. Racepoint works with premium and emerging brands in technology, consumer technology, healthcare, science and sports to achieve new levels of market awareness and revenue growth with creativity, speed, and precision.
We’re looking for a motivated graduate who wants to start their agency career as an integral part of a growing practice for clients in the technology or healthcare industries.
This particular internship, which starts ASAP and will last for up to eight weeks, will primarily involve important background research for an influencer database for our Healthcare clients, as well as supporting on some basic PR fundamentals.
We pay our interns National Minimum Wage plus a travel allowance for a 37.5 hour working week.
Qualifications & experience
* Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s degree from a UK university ideally in English, languages, communications or a related field.
* Clear and succinct written and verbal communication skills.
* Previous experience in PR would be advantageous
* An understanding of the importance and impact of social media in PR
* Worked in a team environment
* Managed multiple projects simultaneously
* Able to turn around work to tight deadlines
* An understanding of the role of the media
* Excellent organisational skills
How to apply
Please send an up to date CV and a covering letter outlining why you’d like to be considered for this internship to Sandy
If you apply after Wednesday 9th April, please send emails directly to Victoria