Things that made my day this week:
- Google’s I/O conference was fascinating in an anthropological way. Whilst many of the products were fascinating they seemed to lack a clear understanding of how people (outside the ‘Valley) would incorporate them into their life. Nexus Q seems to be more a way to try and find a way for consumers adopt NFC rather than as a real product with a user case
- It’s exhibition season in London with UCL Bartlett School of Architecture finishing this week and the Architecture Academy running for a while longer
- I have been enjoying this mix by the Balearic Gabba Sound System.
- I found out that Canford still sell new pairs of Sennheiser’s classic HD480 II open back headphones which are ideal for listening to music at home and annoying people on public transport with your personal selection of music
- Thanks to Rik Ferguson for Trend Micro’s Site Safety Centre