This blog has never been ad-funded or featured sponsored content. This has allowed it to develop in a freeform organic way and follow my interests. These kind of commercial relationships aren’t anything that I have found worthwhile. I’d be concerned that it might affect what I am trying to do here.
That being said if you find this of value / want to say thanks:
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS to keep up to date with the latest posts. More on what is RSS and how to use it here. Being a regular reader is the first thing that you can do. As a side benefit, once you get the RSS habit it will change your online life in a positive way and your email inbox would thank you for it – if it had a voice and was a sentient being…
- Post a comment – more on comment guidelines here – add something to the thought process I go through with these posts
- Share it with your relevant social circle – more readers is generally a good thing, particularly if they become regular readers
- Engage me for your public event as a speaker / brand planning project work
- If you want to express yourself in material ways, I’ve got an Amazon US wishlist and an Amazon UK wishlist