Support this blog
Why support this blog? You don’t have to support this blog. There is no Patreon or PayPal Me account. This blog has never been ad-funded or featured sponsored content. This has allowed it to develop in a freeform organic way and follow my interests. Ad-funded or sponsored content commercial relationships aren’t anything that I have found worthwhile. I’d be concerned that it might affect what I am trying to do here.
That being said if you find this of value / want to say thanks; here are the different ways that you can support this blog:
- Subscribe to this blog via RSS to keep up to date with the latest posts. More on what is RSS and how to use it here. Being a regular reader is the first thing that you can do. As a side benefit, once you get the RSS habit it will change your online life in a positive way and your email inbox would thank you for it – if it had a voice and was a sentient being… Secondly, by subscribing to other quality sites via RSS you can help read more widely online and avoid algorithmic filter bubbles from social
- Share it with your relevant social circle – more readers is generally a good thing, particularly if they become regular readers
- Engage me for your public event as a speaker / brand planning project work. That’s how I pay my bills, including the hosting costs for this site.
- Go and set yourself a Trading 212 account and you can get the both of us free share while you’re at it here. And if you’re looking for a credit card, consider Amex and we both might get some points.
- If you want to express yourself in material ways, I’ve got an Amazon US wishlist and an Amazon UK wishlist. But only do this if you’ve done 1 – 2 at least. Otherwise I’ll feel guilty that you’re not getting the most out of the posts here.